Corrugated Life Cycle Assessment
New Comparative Life Cycle Assessment Now Available!
The corrugated industry has just completed a comparative life cycle assessment (LCA) study to bring a scientifically robust and transparent environmental assessment of corrugated containers and reusable plastic containers (RPC) to the produce industry and the public. Click here to learn more!
35% Reduction in GHG Emissions Between 2006 and 2014
Information about the new study results is available below:
- News Release – Corrugated Industry Extends Record of Environmental Progress
- LCA 2017 Executive Summary – A PDF document that includes graphs and diagrams detailing the study findings. (Downloadable PDF)
- 2017 Full LCA Report – The entire technical report detailing the life-cycle assessment study for a 1-kg. industry-average corrugated product. (Downloadable PDF)
- 2017 LCA Infographic
- 2017 Webinar Slides and Recording
- Carbon Calculator – Estimates the carbon footprint, non-renewable energy and renewable energy associated with the life cycle of your corrugated container, based on weight.
2014 & 2010 LCA results:
- 2014 Corrugated Industry Life Cycle Assessment
- 2014 LCA Infographic
- 2010 Corrugated Industry Life Cycle Assessment